Valentine’s Day Quiz
No fair searching online for the answers to this quiz, that’s cheating! Have Fun!
1. How many martyred saints are believed to be named St. Valentine?
2. This February holiday was originally observed on February 14th.
- Lincoln’s birthday
- Washington’s birthday
- Mardi Gras
- Groundhog Day
3. Which confectionery company produced the first box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day in the late 1800s?
4. Approximately 110 million of these will be sold and delivered within the three days surrounding Valentine’s Day.
5. Who receives the most Valentine’s Day cards?
6. This Italian city was where Romeo and Juliet lived in Shakespeare’s tale.
7. In what year did Hallmark launch its first Valentine’s Day product?
8. Who gives chocolates in most of the Oriental Countries such as South Korea and Japan?
- Men Gift Women Chocolates
- Women Gift Men Chocolates
- Don’t Gift Chocolates
- Both Equally
9. What letter has become the symbol for a “kiss”?
10. This confection is made from sugar or honey and almond meal.
Answers will be revealed this evening at 7:00 p.m.