There are so many positive aspects to being part of a group or community, (Hebrews 10:24-25). Providing unique opportunities for people to learn from each other and give support and encouragement are an invaluable part of joining forces with our peers:
• SUPPORT Being part of a community enables us to give support to other members. Being supportive of others will help them to feel good and better about themselves. With so much stress in the busy world we live in, there’s never been a more important time to love people through the before their storm, in their storm, and when coming out of the storm, (Hebrews 13:16, Philippians 2:4).
• INFLUENCE With community participation comes empowerment. When people feel empowered, they feel a sense of control enabling them to influence positive change. It is about making a difference to a group that matters to its members, (Psalm 111:10, Psalm 34:4, Ephesians 5:1-2))
• SHARING stimulates innovation and growth. Ideas breed new ideas, (Hebrews 4:12) Apart from having personal benefits of gaining knowledge and insight, sharing also contributes to the community’s greater worth, (Romans 12:13, Luke 6:38).
• REINFORCEMENT can be an effective learning tool a renewing of a mind and transformation of a heart that encourages and provides motivation. A strong community will go beyond the immediate, basic needs, and ensure that fulfillment is a positive experience. By doing so, it builds positive reinforcement for an enjoyable sense of togetherness, (Colossians 3:12-14).
• CONNECTION An open bond with new connections is what builds valuable relationships and gives us a deeper sense of belonging. It helps us to reach our goals and brings a sense of security, (Proverbs 18:24, Proverbs 17:17).
• LEARNING/RESOURCES Communities are rich in resources. Having knowledge is a unique resource and through its use, it increases in value, (Learning- Psalm 32:8, Philippians 4:9 and Resources -1 Peter 4:10-11, 2 Corinthians 9:10-11).
• PASSION Having an outlet for passions gives people the opportunity to share a subject they’re passionate about. This helps to spread confidence and encouragement to create new things that they can share with others, (Galatians 4:24, Colossians 3:23, 1 Corinthians 10:31).
Our strengths may be someone else’s weaknesses
Being part of a shared space gives people the chance to be inspired, solve problems, share humor, share burdens, share joy, and share their achievements, (Psalm 55:22). People who stay within a community are the ones that agree passionately with its values and with these shared beliefs, trust and togetherness, there’s no limit to what they can do for their community. Bringing together like-minded people who are headed for the same goal undoubtedly, nurtures a rewarding and engaging community, (Philippians 2:2).
Join our engaging community.
Our engaging community is where FUN is had, FOOD is shared, and FRIENDSHIPS are made. Our members PLAY together, PRAY together, and SERVE together.