December 18, 2021, The Mercy Table celebrates their 1 year anniversary!
By December 31, 2021, The Mercy Table will have succeeded in the following
- 1,600+ meals and 2,200+ beverages served
- 132 winter beanies given away
- 1008 Wash cloths donated to Operation Christmas child
- 4 Rooted Groups partnered with The Mercy Table for their service projects
- 1 College student satisfied his community service hours with The Mercy Table
- 2 Volunteers received their Food Handler’s Safety Training (available upon request)
- 60+ hours of volunteer opportunities x 30+ volunteers x 12 months = 1800+ hours of volunteer service hours
- $10,746.51 Received in donations and $3250 in grants for a total of $13,746.
How were these funds used
- $4237.29 Food/Grocery, paper products, and packaging
- $2,164.45 Charitably given to organizations i.e. Operation Christmas Child, Backpack Snack Sacks School Lunch Initiative, Winter Benevolent Fund Blanket, Youth Groups & Food Drives
- $761.86 Kitchen upgrades
- $393.24 Volunteer Appreciation
- $510 Wages paid for Childcare for our volunteers to serve
- $199.76 Activity, Games, or Craft began with our June event
- Remaining balance used for operating cost to become a 501c3 tax exempt non-profit, and marketing, website, etc.
If you would like to partner with The Mercy Table please reach out to Jenn Beaumont 915.321.0674 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is because of the generosity of our volunteers and individuals like you that we are able to serve our community. We thank you for your continued support http://www.themercytable.net/donate and look forward to what’s to come in 2022.