Mercy Table, Inc. and the Anderson Housing Authorities have partnered together to help people build better lives. Mercy Table Five & Dime encourages people to become responsible and self-sufficient with hope and dignity.
Mercy Table Five & Dime is located at Westvale Manor Apartments Commons Room.
Mercy Table Five & Dime Hours: 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month AHA Residents
- 3rd Saturday of the Month 12pm-4pm
- 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month AHA Residents 10:30am-2:30pm
- Emergency situation/need call Jenn Beaumont at 915.321.0674.
- You are someone you know can benefit from the services we provide please contact Jenn Beaumont 915.321.0674.
Mercy Table provides merchandise for the store through donations from organizations and individuals like you. If your organization would like to partner with Mercy Table, Inc. or if you or someone you know would like to volunteer, please contact Jennifer Beaumont at 915.321.0674 or email@example.com.
We are currently accepting donations of the following items:
- Sizes 8 to 16 Boys and Girls clothing
- Small hoiusehold appliances i.e. toaster, coffee maker, etc.
- Small tools i.e. hammer, nails, Phillips and flathead screwdrivers.
- Wall Decor